Order Management Representative
Order Management Representative
01102017 - Manufacturing
Seminole, FL, US
The Order Management Representative is responsible for interpreting, analyzing, communicating, entering, and following Purchase Orders and RMA's coming from varied Domestic and International customers. Position ensures pricing requirements, shipping, and financial matters are resolved on orders to enable on-time shipment and high customer satisfaction. This person interfaces with Sales, Customers, Manufacturing, and Finance
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent is required.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in contract administration, international and domestic order management, and customer care.
- Experience in a telecommunications equipment vendor environment, preferred.
- Must be detailed-oriented and results driven with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex issues of diverse scope required.
- Must have working knowledge of Oracle ERP or other industry standard CRM systems.
- Ability to build dynamic relationships with customers, sales personnel and internal organizations.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and languages
- Knowledgeable and experienced in freight logistics.
- Knowledgeable on International import/export regulations and customs requirement is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to multitask.
- Strong negotiating, inter-personal, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice including nights, weekends and holidays when needed, especially at end of calendar quarter.
- Intermediate Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Review and interpret purchase orders for compliance to contractual agreements, product model numbers, and/or standard terms and conditions of sale.
- Ensure revenue orders meet company Revenue Recognition guidelines.
- Acknowledge and book all order types in a timely manner.
- Responsible for backlog management to optimize on time shipment to customer request date.
- Interface with customers, sales representatives, supply chain, and other departments regarding order backlog issues, including but not limited to order hold releases, product configurations issues, financial holds, item number discrepancies and missing valid purchase order requirements.
- Create pro forma invoices and other documents to assist customer order placement, pre-payment, Letter of Credit opening or shipping of products.
- Assist Finance team in resolving accounting or credit issues, and completing Letters of Credit.
- Initiate and manage on-going conference calls with Sales to ensure order management is meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Create procedural documents, reports and presentations.
- Process Sales Return Material Authorization
- Performs other duties as assigned.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com (please indicate job ID 01102017 in the subject line).
Current Employment Opportunities include: