Financials: Third Quarter 2016 Results
Third Quarter 2016 Results
- Revenue for the third quarter of 2016 was $32.2 million, a decrease of $3.1 million from the prior quarter.
- Gross margin at 29.5%
- Operating expenses at $14.4 million
- Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA loss of $0.5 million
- Cash balance at $34.4 million
- Cash balance net of debt obligations is positive $7.4 million
To supplement DASAN Zhone's consolidated financial statements presented in accordance with GAAP, DASAN Zhone uses pro forma EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure DASAN Zhone believes is appropriate to enhance an overall understanding of DASAN Zhone's past financial performance and prospects for the future. The presentation of this additional information is not meant to be considered in isolation or as a substitute for measures of financial performance prepared in accordance with GAAP. A reconciliation between net loss calculated on a GAAP basis and pro forma EBITDA on a non-GAAP basis is provided in a table immediately following the Unaudited Condensed Consolidated Statements of Operations included in the press release which can be accessed from the link above.